Thursday 16 May 2013

Introducing, Izzie J. Collins.

Hello everybody! My name is Izzie J. Collins and everybody calls me Izzie.


I created a blog for only one reason: to share. My fields of interest are in a wide variety so I can promise you that my blog will be very versatile -- Well, mostly for girls and women. But no worries, I will also be posting about men fashion as well as other men related topics, like football (maybe).

I, however, have to inform everyone that Izzie J. Collins is not my real name and it's a name I came up just 10 minutes ago as my pen name. Hence, I am writing, technically, as anonymous and I will never ever show my true face here. I will make sure that my blog will not lack of substance due to my anonymity.

Here is the list that I will talk mostly here, just to give you guys a heads up about my blog :


  • Fashion
  • Makeup
  • Love, relationships, personality, etc.
  • Reviews about anything
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Celebrities
  • Food
  • Health
  • Books
  • And possibly many more.
Hope that will put at least an interest in your heart. If it did, please follow me here or on Google+ if you like. That will make me very very happy.

See you guys, soon!

Cheers, Izzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment