Thursday 16 May 2013

Review: Catrice Defining Blush in 030 Love & Peach

Okay, I don't have the most ridiculous blush collection in the world, in fact, blushes are the fewest collection I have. Believe it or not, I only have 3 blushes right now. Hence why I am raving about this Catrice's Defining Blush that I recently bought. 

Most of my blushes have orange and peach tones, so when I saw this riveting coral color on the Catrice counter, I basically just explode out my lung. It is such a gorgeous color. I immediately took a tester sample on the counter and had a swatch on the back of my hand. It is even more gorgeous lying on the skin. Without hesitation, I bought this right away and has been using this everytime I go out.

The other thing that really caught my attention is the packaging of the blush. The packaging is very sleek and clean, the powder do not comes off everywhere which is a winning factor. The durability of the blush on the skin, I think, depends on the foundation that you are wearing or whether or not you are wearing primer underneath. Obviously, it will last longer if you do. The only con of this blush is that it's not that pigmented but nevertheless, I wouldn't mind sweeping my brush on this blush harshly because it's worth it

The price is very very reasonable the fact the it's a drugstore product but we have an exception here. This blush works like magic on the skin, it could be mistaken for a high end product. I would definitely recommend buying their Defining Blush collection. 



Do you have the same product? If you do, let me know what you think of it!

Cheers, Izzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment